Corporate Services – Bahamas
SBC Corporate & Management Services, established by the Smith Bean Law Group in Bermuda, is a boutique legal and corporate management service firm that specializes in providing services and solutions that significantly contribute to the greater success of your business. Our goal is to minimize the amount of time and money our clients spend to manage non-revenue generating functions within their business. Our experienced and professional team support businesses involved in local and international sectors. We provide support for enterprises ranging from small to large.
SBC Corporate Services Limited in Bermuda is a subsidiary of Smith Bean & Company Limited, a full-service Law Firm, established in 2015 in The Islands of Bermuda. The Firm focuses on Civil and Commercial Litigation. The Firm currently has three Litigants and four Administrative staff members.
SBC Corporate Services Limited is a leader in the Corporate Service industry in Bermuda. Having now established an office in The Bahamas, we are now strategically placed to assist our clients with their complex needs. We are continuously focused on assisting our local and international clients with achieving their goals.
Payment of Fees
Payments can be made via bank transfer or by way of ETH or BTC.
SBC Corporate Services Limited provides comprehensive corporate secretarial and administration services to local and international companies, which includes:
- Maintaining the minute book of the company including but not limited to legislative required documents, regulatory licenses & certificates, shareholder and board meeting minutes, resolutions, proxies and notices
- Maintaining the Register of Shareholders and Register of Directors and Officers
- Providing the Registered Office
- Initiating annual filings, payment of annual government fees and facilitating compliance with general statutory requirements
- Maintaining originals and/or copies of all material agreements entered into by the Company
- Facilitating compliance with any reporting requirements in respect of Anti-Money Laundering and Anti-Terrorist Financing in accordance with the law
- Virtual Currency/Financial Technology Licensing consultancy
- Licensing and Compliance services with Bahamas Securities Commission
- · Preparing all requisite standard proxies, notices, share transfers, agendas and minutes with respect to Board of Directors, Committee and Shareholder Meetings each year and undertaking all other
- Statutory duties including the holding of Annual General Meetings
- Preparing Certificates of Incumbency, certified resolutions and Secretarial Certificates of constitutional documents, as and when required;
- Providing a Secretary of the company to attend any physical or telephonic Board, Committee or Shareholder meetings in order to record and prepare minutes
- Generally advising on good corporate governance practices;
- The Smith Bean Law Group also provides FULL legal services including assistance with structuring the Board and its policies and procedures.
Our team consists of experienced professionals who are trained to provide you with expert advice on Human Resource Management.
- Human Resource Management
- HR Advisory
- Recruitment & Selection
- Immigration Services
- Policy Review and Development
- Talent Management
- Organizational Development
Smith Bean Law provides advice across a broad spectrum of business consulting matters.
- New business startup support/Business Advisory
- Project, program or Portfolio Management
- Assisting new start-up companies to domicile in The Bahamas
- Business management and change management expertise
- Migrating processes to other jurisdictions
- Business cases and/or board proposals
- Implementation and/or project plans
- Process and control Designs
- Independent AML/ATF audit reviews
- Assessment of operating cost efficiency ratios and organizational mining for value
- Managing in designing and implementing a framework to align with regulatory and compliance requirements
Through our consultancy services, we are able to streamline your business process by providing you with expert advice in your respective area of operation
- Interim Management Services
- Employee Management
- Accounts Clerk
- Corporate Administration
- Trust Administration
- Secretarial Services
Staff will consist of Simone N. Smith-Bean (Lawyer/ Business Consultant), Angellica Iturriaga (Corporate Administrator), Brenda Wilson (Business Administrator).