Our team of certified professionals are ready to work with you to ensure that your organization has systems of internal control that adequately measure and manage the risks that it may face.
- Compliance Services
- AML ATF Services
- Enterprise Risk Services
- Information and Cyber Security Services
We understand today’s business environment and are able to provide advice on the laws, regulations and rules within which businesses operate.
- Compliance Program Development
- License Applications for all types of regulated activity
- Client File Reviews for all types of regulated activity
- Regulatory Onsite Preparation for prudential on sites
- Compliance Policy and Procedure Manuals
- Client Remediation Projects
- GAP Analysis on current policies and procedures against laws, regulations and guidance notes
At Smith Bean Law, we want to reduce the risk of money laundering and terrorist financing by providing you with unique solutions tailored to your business.
- Client File Reviews for AML/ATF
- Regulatory Onsite Preparation for AML / ATF on sites
- AML/ATF Policy and Procedure Manuals
- Client Remediation Projects for AML/ATF
- GAP Analysis on current policies and procedures against AML, ATF, and Sanctions laws, regulations and guidance notes
- Suspicious Activity Investigations
- AML/ATF Independent Audits
- Money Laundering Reporting Officer Duties
National disasters are unpredictable and can wreak much havoc on your business. Let our trained professionals assist you with crafting a strategic plan that can help to mitigate the effects of disasters on your operations.
- Enterprise Risk Framework Development
- Risk and Control Self Assessments including the development of risk and control registers
- Setting risk criteria
- Development of risk appetite statement
- Event reporting frameworks
- Key indicator development
- Business Continuity Planning
- Risk Manager Duties
Our cyber security services can help you keep confidential and classified information out of the hands of your competitors.
- Personal Information Protection Act (PIPA) Advisory Services
- General Data Privacy Regulations (GDPR) Advisory Services
- Cyber Security and IT Security Services
Through live interactive sessions our team will ensure that your employees meet industry related compliance standards.
- AML/ATF and Compliance Training
- Compliance Induction Training
- Sanctions Training o Enterprise Risk Training
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption Training
- Information Security and Cyber Security Training